1. You and your husband sing together and pick out songs that have harmonies.
2. You have several copies of the same song in different keys.
3. Your children watch YouTube videos of their parents’ favorite musicians.
4. You have no idea what Kidz Bop is.
5. Your family is vehemently opposed to auto tune.
6. Your children ask in disbelief how you know so many songs. It’s called sight reading.
7. You can pick out individual voices in bands and ensembles. You shush your children at Mass so you can hear your college friend cantor.
8. You show your children pictures and videos of shows that you were in.
9. Your children request show tunes for a bedtime song.
10. You embarrass your children by singing show tunes in front of their friends.